Porter Inspections

Your Home Inspection Experts

Serving Southern California Since 2005

Welcome to Porter Inspections


As a Southern California professional home inspection company , Porter Inspections is dedicated to providing the highest quality home inspection services available. Buying a home is a major investment and we take pride in helping clients with one of the most important decisions they’ll ever make.


A thorough home inspection will help keep you safe and protect you from costly repairs. As one of Southern California's most trusted inspection companies, we inspect every home as if we were buying it for ourselves. All our inspectors are certified and insured with a track record of honesty and integrity. Easy to read reports are delivered within 24 hours and will provide you with the knowledge you need to make an informed purchasing decision.


Give Us 5% of Your Confidence, and We'll Earn the Other 95%

​​​​​​​

Why choose us

for your home inspection needs


Qualified & Insured

 

We stay up to date with the latest and most comprehensive information in home inspection industry.

Buy Back Guarantee Participant

 

Now you can buy your home with confidence. When you hire us for your Southern California home inspection. 

Experienced

 

We have 13 years of home inspection experience to bring you the best home inspection service possible.

Thorough Home Inspections

 

Our home inspections are thorough – very thorough. When we are done, you receive a detailed home inspection report outlining our findings with pictures and in an easy-to-read format.

Request an Inspection Today, Call


InterNACHI Standards

 

Unlike some other inspectors, our reports include every inspectable item on the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors list, leaving "no stone" unturned.

Affiliate Member

 

Unlike most local inspectors, we are a proud affiliate member of the Orange County REALTORS.   

Veteran Owned

 

Porter Inspections is proud to be a veteran owned small business serving the needs of home buyers, home sellers and real estate professionals

Contact us today for professional home inspection services


Address

 

10822 Allen Drive

Garden Grove, CA 92840

Phone

 

714-875-0738

E-mail

 

info@porterinspections.com